How can I view your whole website in my language?
If you wish to take a look at our whole website or our online service with all functionality in your language, please use the language setting option of your Internet browser to set your language. Your browser will then translate the page for you.
Below, we show you some ways to set your language in the most common browsers:
Google Chrome comes with an integrated translation tool ready for use.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the top right corner, click the menu.
- Click Einstellungen (Settings) > Erweiterte Einstellungen anzeigen (Show advanced settings).
- In the "Sprachen" (Languages) section, check or uncheck the box next to Übersetzung von fremdsprachigen Seiten anbieten (Offer to translate pages that aren't in the language I read).
- Optional: To change which languages you want translated, click Sprach- und Eingabeeinstellungen (Language and input settings).
Android smart phone or tablet:
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap the menu.
- Tap on Einstellungen (Settings) > Website-Einstellungen (Site settings) > Sprache (Language).
- Check or uncheck "Google Translate" to turn page translation on or off.
- When done, touch Fertig (Back).
iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap the Menu.
- Tap Einstellungen (Settings) > Inhaltseinstellungen (Content settings) > Google Übersetzer (Google Translate).
- Tap the slider to turn page translation on or off.
- Tap Fertig (Done).
To work with the translation function in Mozilla Firefox, you will require an extra add-on that can be integrated into the browser free of charge.
You will find it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/extensions/language-support/
To use a translation function in Internet Explorer, an add-on or plug-in must be installed. The standard Google Toolbar is one of the means that can be used to do this.
To use a translation function in Safari, a plug-in must be installed.
You will find several plug-ins on the website https://extensions.apple.com/?q=translate to translate websites. Just click on the link "Install Now" below the plug-in.
How does electricity supply work in Germany?
Are the tenancy agreement and electricity/gas contract interrelated? Make an informed choice of an energy supplier– it's worthwhile!
How are electricity and gas billed?
You make a monthly payment to Vattenfall determined by the prospective amount appearing on the next electricity or gas bill.
How can I contact you?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have in English or German.